||1. iEAC-16 multi-service solution with SNTU 764C-2W/4W/8W and VNTU 766C have been delivered in full chassis to operators and service providers worldwide.
By working with COMET Series G.SHDSL.bis modems and VNTU 767 standalone VDSL2 modems, iEAC-16 has proved its versatility to satisfy customer needs.
2. Venus 2814 Series have been widely implemented for voice broadcast over IP network application.
||1. New generation of managed iEAC-16 chassis system is produced and supports various line cards interface which include
ENTU 763C, SNTU 764C, VNTU 766C and SNTU 765C
2. New Line card of SNTU 765C/4W based on G.SHDSL.bis standard is released which can be supported in iEAC-16 chassis and
provide higher speed bandwidth of pure Ethernet transmission
3. New OEM model of DSL-1510G is supplied for the famous Telecommunication provider in worldwide
4. Wins the order of T-336Cx/Nx from ISP provider in Taiwan again
||1. New GEPON ONU852/C20 released
2. New Voice Recorder of ATA271 is released
3. New VoIP gateway of Venus 2932/24/15 V2 are released
4. New Digital G.SHDSL Modem of Scorpio1400E is released
5. New VoIP gateway of Venus 2932S/O is released
6. New VDSL modem of NTU series is released
||1. Advanced VoIP Gateway Venus 2916/2924/2932 released
2. New G.SHDSL.bis EFM/TDM dual mode Gomet 1600 series released
3. Achieved partnership with well-known TR069 ACS server provider
4. MTR-17 series being deployed in LTE backhaul network
||1. GPON ONT Model released
2. Ethernet First Mile G.SHDSL.bis modem released
3. Ethernet NTU released
4. Deployed GE-PON OLT8510, ONU852/853/855 series in Telecom operators
1. GE-PON triple play ONUs and MDU ONUs released
2. Next Generation VoIP Gateway Venus 2908 series released
||1. GE-PON ONU ODM contract awarded from Tier-1 Telecom Solution vendor
2. GE-PON OLT8510, ONU852/853 released
||1. Ethernet over SDH Muxpro 820/8216 and Mercury 3630 STM-1 DACS released
2. Venus VoIP Gateway mass deployment in Europe Telecom operators
3. Venus Megaco-based VoIP Gateway released and ODM contract awarded from Tier-1 Telecom Solution vendor
||1. Venus SIP-based VoIP Gateway released
2. Deployed G.shdsl modem in Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
||1. Mercury series supported multiple Voice modules
2. LCD G.shdsl modem Scorpio series released
3. Cooperated with Industrial Technology Research Institute to develop Fiber optical transmission equipment
||1. G.SHDSL Scorpio series released
2. SNMP based Network Management System, UNMS, a integration NMS platform for TAINET products
3. Venus MGCP-based VoIP Gateway widely deployed in China Unicom and China Railway Signal and Communication Corp.
||1. Venus series, Carrier class VoIP Gateway released.
2. Successfully deployed TAINET solution in major India Telecom operators
||IPO in Taiwan
||Strategic partnership with well-known vendors in VoIP
||1. E1/T1 HDSL series released
2. Moved to new factory in the Taipei Nei-Hu High-Tech Industrial Park
3. Launch 2M MSDSL, DSL Concentrator, Mercury DACS series and E1/E3 Fiber Multiplexer.
||Approved as a publicly listed company by Taiwan Securities and Futures Commission of the Ministry of Finance.
||Established Moscow branch office
||Acquired the new factory space in the Taipei Nei-Hu High-Tech Industrial Park
||1. Established partners in Hungary, Turkey, Russia, Slovakia and Argentina.
2. T-288 series approved by Germany BZT
3. ISO 9001 Certificated
4. DT-128 IDSL 64/128Kbps NTU released
||Established Beijing TAINET branch office
||Worlds first all-Chinese modem Network Management System
||TAINET Communication System Corp. founded