TAINET VoIP Gateway Venus 29xx Series provide dual WAN Ethernet interfaces over a traditional wired linkage and modern 3G connection as a redundant broadband access services, in addition to the redundant link, which is powered by the widely deployed high-speed 3G cellular networks. Venus Series offers a high availability wireless uplink channel with USB 3G dongle plug-in. This feature enable the link monitoring mechanism supervises the operation of existing active link. Venus automatically evaluate the best available uplink in the service area, and switches the VoIP traffic between wired link and wireless link by referring to the detection of the fault signal.
For recent nature disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes, damages the power outages and telecom infrastructures widely sustained along with the wired network backhaul services on which they depend. At the meantime, wireless link backup for Venus Series provides an alternative route for VoIP packets when wirelines are cut or when any other type of disaster disrupts service, it offers a new level of diversity for business to backup the data connection and keep VoIP service always alive.
- Wireline WAN backup: Wireless WAN is independent of the wireline infrastructure, it is able to enhance business resilience and disaster recovery preparedness.
- Primary WAN connectivity: Wireless WAN is ideal for locations where traditional wired solutions are unavailable, not feasible or costly.
- Rapid deployments or temporary sites: Wireless WAN link offers agility to businesses that require instant setup and frequent relocation.
- Venus 2932/SO: support 16 channels FXS and 16 channels FXO ports, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
- Venus 2932/O: support 32 channels FXO ports, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
- Venus 2932: support 32 channels FXS ports, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
- Venus 2924: support 24 channels FXS ports, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
- Venus 2916/O: support 16 channels FXO ports, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
- Venus 2916: support 16 channels FXS, 5 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port
Area: South Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia, China
Customer: Carriers, Enterprise, Utility, Institution, School, Government