It is the duty and legal obligation of TAINET and its employees to comply with the various international trade regulations. There are certain countries and activities where exports are entirely prohibited. We will only export in compliance with regulations and sanctions imposed by the United Nations (Security Council), European Union (CFSP) and United States (USDT). Please refer to TAINET’s sanction destinations below for details on the exporting of restricted, but legitimate, trade.
TAINET and its employees are prohibited from transacting any type of business with the following countries:
- North Korea
- Other countries followed by the regulations of United Nations (Security Council), European Union (CFSP) and United States (USDT)
Terms and Conditions:
- TAINET cannot provide any services to you if you are located in any of these embargoed countries.
- TAINET and its third-party service providers cannot accept product returns from any of the embargoed countries listed above.
- TAINET and its third-party service providers are not responsible for product returns from these countries.
- Do not return TAINET products to TAINET nor its third-party service providers if you are located in any of these embargoed countries; the product cannot be returned and will be destroyed.
Rev. December 2018
TAINET Communication System Corp.